Meet Our Team
Personal contact is important at Central Nebraska Cardiology. Our staff maintains a warm and caring office atmosphere that promotes compassionate patient care. We will use innovative and sophisticated thinking in how we organize, implement, and deliver our services. We will provide to our patients cardiovascular care of the highest quality.
Daniel J. McGowan, M.D., FACC
Born and raised in Grand Island, Nebraska. Graduated from Grand Island Senior High School. Dr. McGowan and his wife Ann (Kutilek) have three children, one son, Jake, and two daughters, Maggie and Kinley.
- Creighton University—B.A. 1984-1988
- University of Nebraska Medical Center—M.D. 1988-1992
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Internal Medicine—1992-1995
- University of Missouri, Cardiovascular Disease—1995-1998
- Chief Cardiology Fellow—1997-1998
- Vanderbilt University, Interventional Cardiovascular Disease—1998-1999
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiovascular Disease
Tammy Price-Fowlkes, M.S.N., A.P.R.N.
Born in Spokane, Washington and graduated from Fullerton, Nebraska. Tammy and her husband have two adult children, Kim and Kevin.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center–Kearney, Nebraska—2003
- Post-graduate Family Nurse Practitioner
- University of Nebraska Medical Center–Omaha, Nebraska—1999
- Master of Science in Nursing with a major in adult health and illness with Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Nurse Specialist
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Nursing–Kearney, Nebraska—1993
- Nebraska Bachelor of Science with a major in Nursing
- Mary Lanning School of Nursing–Hastings, Nebraska—1979
- Diploma in Nursing
- Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner–American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Family Nurse Practitioner, clinical nurse specialist: American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Certification
- Acute care nurse practitioner: American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Certification
CMA (AAMA) Ideal Protein Coach